- Prepare and file all forms: 470, 471, 486, BEAR, 500 and others
- Develop 3-year E-Rate Technology Plan
- Monitor and process all forms required during the payment and reimbursement process
- Develop Requests for Proposals (RFPs) for eligible services and equipment
- End-to-end management of the competitive bidding process
- Develop bid summaries and ready-to-score evaluation matrices based on proposals received during the competitive bidding process
- Retain records on our centralized documentation management system, ErateSync.
- Prepare and file appeals
- On-site audit and heightened review support
- Timely and thorough Program Integrity Assurance (PIA) support
- Manage all vendor communications through applicant-specific E-Rate email addresses
- Training staff
- Manage E-Rate WAN, Internet Access, and LAN deployments
E-Rate RFP Development
Selecting the right E-Rate consulting vendor can be challenging and costly. Our team leverages extensive knowledge of IT equipment and services to develop best-in-class network infrastructure and services requirements.Learn More
- Identifies and gathers technology requirements
- Develops detailed specifications based on requirements and best practices
- Prepares Requests for Proposal (RFP)
- Creates a USAC compliant bid evaluation matrix
- Develops TCO, cost/benefit, and financial analysis
- Analyzes needs vs. imperatives
- Creates the Vendor Response Evaluation
Why EdTechnology Funds
We combine over 18 years of hands-on E-Rate experience with in-depth knowledge of technologies used in K-12 school and library environments.
Our goal is not just to manage the process of getting funds, but to help schools efficiently deploy and utilize technology resources.
We provide a white-glove, hands-on approach, with an individual account manager/E-Rate consultant assigned to ensure your team feels supported every step of the way.
EdTechnologyFunds has helped schools and libraries nationwide navigate the E-Rate and Emergency Connectivity Fund applications processes to onboard and retain critical resources needed to build 21st century learning environments.
Please complete the fields below and we will respond to your inquiry within 48 hours.